WardHorne use their extensive experience to advise on how much rent your property can achieve, optional improvements to increase revenue and compulsory checks that need to be in place. You will benefit from professional marketing of your property and save time as we complete all initial assessments of a tenant’s suitability. With our knowledge and experience of the property market in Richmond, Catterick and surrounding areas of North Yorkshire we are well placed to best advertise your property and find you the most suitable tenants.
- Rent assessment and advice
- Compulsory property checks
- Advertising and marketing
- Initial tenant assessment
- Prospective tenant details passed on to landlords
Compulsory Property Checks
We will advise on the appropriate safety checks and associated paperwork that are required for the property, e.g. a gas safety record, an energy performance certificate, mains electrical testing and portable appliance testing. Smoke alarms, carbon monoxide monitors and legionella risk assessments are now included too. We can also arrange for these checks to be carried out for an additional charge. All costs will be borne by the landlord even if the property is not actually let through WardHorne.
Advertising and Marketing
- Distinctive "To Let" boards are recommended at an additional cost.
- Richmond based office.
- Advertising in North Yorkshire press.
- Unique advertising through our sponsored partners – Richmond Rugby Union Football Club and Richmond Swimming Pool.
- National exposure through major online property portals.
- International exposure through our website.
- Regular contact with our prospective tenants and landlords.
Initial Tenant Assessment
When we meet a prospective tenant we make preliminary enquiries about their suitability for the property in relation to landlord stipulations such as no DSS, pet owner etc. WardHorne cannot be held responsible for any personal information that is withheld which does not relate to landlord stipulations or financial requirements.
WardHorne passes to the landlord all contact details of the prospective tenants to arrange viewings and tenancy paperwork. By law, all landlords must register deposits/bonds with a Deposit Protection Scheme. We are happy to provide details of schemes or can register your tenant’s deposit/bond on your behalf.
WardHorne want to meet your exact needs by creating a package of services that is unique to you. That’s why we offer a host of ‘add-on’ services so that you can select when and where we can provide you with the most appropriate help.
See our Add-ons.